Malicious or criminal cyber-attacks were responsible for 59 per cent of the 242 data breaches reported to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) between April and June.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update