I was recently hired by a CIO who had a problem with the organisation sidestepping the IT team to deliver key projects. The business “was going around us for their project delivery,” the CIO told me.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software