The Bella Vista Hotel in Sydney’s Hills district is taking a deep dive into the realm of dine-in technology in a bid to serve up improved customer experience and dish up data insights for the growing hospitality business.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7