While 30 per cent of organisations in Australia and New Zealand are starting to scale and get value from digital investments, the remaining 70 per cent are “falling behind in rethinking business models,” according to Gartner’s 2019 CIO Agenda.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted