Barossa wine estate, Seppeltsfield, is installing new anti-counterfeit technology in a bid to boost authenticity, trigger customer engagement and help curb the counterfeit problem plaguing the luxury wine industry.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine