Citrix’ former chief of staff for worldwide sales and services, Erin Butler, has been named the A/NZ area vice-president, a role that will see her focus on the go-to-market strategy and deliver consistent growth across all sectors of the A/NZ market.
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts