Cushman & Wakefield Asia Pacific CIO, Sheridan Ware is the new chief technology officer at ASX200 company Charter Hall. Ware replaces Aidan Coleman, who left the role and moved across to Scentre Group in late 2018.
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs