Cushman & Wakefield Asia Pacific CIO, Sheridan Ware is the new chief technology officer at ASX200 company Charter Hall. Ware replaces Aidan Coleman, who left the role and moved across to Scentre Group in late 2018.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long