The PayID real-time banking system owned by Australian financial institutions through the New Payments Platform (NPP) has been the victim of hacker misuse twice this year, highlighting just how vulnerable the nation’s real time payments infrastructure is.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves