Western Australia's Curtin University has signed a three-year agreement with Technology One to deploy a cloud-based administration and student management system for about 56,000 students and 4,000 staff.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’