CIOs often spend years on transformational projects, and then a new executive comes along and quickly drops the ball. A thorough handover process can help prevent all the hard work from coming undone, but only when done right.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted