‘Treat data as an asset’ sounds like a straightforward and sensible maxim for any government agency to abide by. It was one published in bold type in IP Australia’s corporate plan from a few years back.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130