The typical chief information officer tenure, or so goes the noughties C-Suite folklore, works to a five year cycle...
cto - News, Features, and Slideshows
Last year, AMP’s cyber team took a “fairly audacious target” to the board: bring down the number of cyber security vulnerabilities across the company by ten to 15 per cent every month.
Southern Cross Austereo’s head of technology Stephen Haddad has been promoted to chief technology officer following a restructure which has seen the company’s regional and metropolitan business units merged.
The findings of the banking royal commission against AMP have heightened the appetite within the company for artificial intelligence and machine learning, says its chief technology officer Chris Bell.
Rolling out AI at scale across a company is far easier said than done. And despite the lofty ambitions, very few businesses locally have taken AI beyond the experimental stage.
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing