When Genevieve Bell's ATM machine wished her a happy birthday, she found it a bit creepy. When it wished her happy anniversary she was downright disturbed.
CSIRO - News, Features, and Slideshows
Unisys and CSIRO’s Data61 are researching how data analytics could detect potential border security risks posed by passengers, visa applicants, cargo and parcels.
CSIRO is opening a permanent office in San Francisco in a bid to help Australian tech innovators tap the US market.
Australia’s national science agency is seeking a chief information security officer to lead its new cyber defence function.
Former Telstra CEO David Thodey has shared the story of how he was publicly shamed in front of an arena crowd by world-renowned diversity trainer Jane Elliott in what he calls “one of the most significant moments of my career."
The Internet of Things promises to transform how cities, communities, people, organisations, and machines relate to one another. CIO talks to the people who are making it happen.
How precision agriculture and data generating technologies are helping farmers make better decisions and grow their businesses.
On the 40th anniversary of the 1969 lunar landing, CIO brings you an encore look at the computers in the era of the space exploration courtesy of the the Australian Computer Museum Society.
An Australian developed algorithm has allowed researchers at the CSIRO to map -- for the first time -- Centaurus A, an enormous galaxy with a a supermassive black hole that is 50 million times the mass of our sun.
For many, Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) is synonymous with innovation, but not with the successful commercialisation of its intellectual property (IP).
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the insights team within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations