An electronic ear tag that can track the location of livestock has been launched by CSIRO and agtech start-up Ceres Tag to help farmers keep track of where their animals are and what they are doing.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data