Victoria's anti-corruption Commission, IBAC, has charged three people in relation to the Ultranet fiasco, a failed online teaching system for Victorian Government schools which cost taxpayers an estimated $240 million.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long