The ATO has said it will boost its long-running centralised computing contract with DXC Technology to $1.47 billion as it eyes up incoming procurement changes.
csc - News, Features, and Slideshows
csc in pictures
DXC Technology will receive nearly $400 million for the multi-year end computing deal it struck with the SA Government earlier this year.
CSC is setting up an office in Adelaide, staffed by 400 people, on the back of an end user computing contract to provide and support for PCs, laptops and tablets at South Australian government agencies.
As a former CBA exec gets jail time for allegedly taking kickbacks from former ServiceMesh CEO, the legal battle to lay the bribery scandal to rest continues.
CIOs gathered at Sydney's Quay restaurant on September 6 for the thought leadership and networking event of the year, CIO Forum 2016, in association with EMC.
When the American Red Cross talks about mission-critical systems, it's referring to the blood supply that helps save lives. The non-profit organization manages 40% of the U.S.'s blood supply, so stability, reliability and tight security are of paramount concern, says DeWayne Bell, vice president of IT infrastructure and engineering.
Survey finds that CIOs and marketing chiefs don't see eye-to-eye on much at all.
When most people who track the industry think of the Cloud computing market, big names like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google, Rackspace, Verizon Terremark and others come to mind. HP, Joyent, IBM and Dell even. But Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)?
They were once ubiquitous in the workplace, as much a symbol of executive status as the gold standard in enterprise mobile communications. Research in Motion’s (RIM) BlackBerry devices held all the corporate aces and with unrivalled high-end security features, their appeal to and grip on the enterprise sector seemed impregnable.
CIOs are finding that getting printing under control not only saves money, it opens the door to thinking about their printing requirements more strategically
- Leadership switch for Microsoft’s global One Commercial Partner business
- Telstra pays $72.5M to tap into more mobile spectrum
- Aussie expat moves up the regional ranks at Hitachi Vantara
- Google Cloud makes another round of heavyweight A/NZ channel hires
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology
- Fairfax, News and Nine join forces to launch digital identity co-op
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better