After a 13-year tenure at IT services giant, CSC, Ben Patey has jumped into the tertiary education sector, landing a role as the associate director, solution delivery and operations with the IT services group at the University of Newcastle (UoN).
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials