After a 13-year tenure at IT services giant, CSC, Ben Patey has jumped into the tertiary education sector, landing a role as the associate director, solution delivery and operations with the IT services group at the University of Newcastle (UoN).
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring