Civil liberties group Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA) has endorsed a petition against an amendment to the <i>Defence Trade Controls Act</i>, arguing that it could prevent local researchers from participating in international studies.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks