In the wake of the global WannaCry ransomware attack, the Institute for Critical Infrastructure Technology (ICIT) has released a 14-point plan that calls on organisations to practice comprehensive cyber-hygiene, and modernise systems and applications to limit reliance on out-of-support programs.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk