Cricket Victoria’s largely mobile workforce posed a challenge to Rebecca Brown when she began working as IT Manager of the governing body. She soon realised that allowing staff administrator rights was an issue that had to be addressed.
- AISA 2018: Careers in cybersecurity
- ACORN users disappointed with outcomes, buried government review found
- Chrome 70 arrives with fingerprint login for websites, extension controls, and 23 security fixes
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs