Cricket Victoria’s largely mobile workforce posed a challenge to Rebecca Brown when she began working as IT Manager of the governing body. She soon realised that allowing staff administrator rights was an issue that had to be addressed.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data