Researchers have uncovered an invitation-only Tor-concealed marketplace where stolen credit card details are bundled with the victim's device fingerprint, meaning criminal buyers can use them to beat numerous fraud detection systems.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long