Technology runs the world these days, but CIOs don't. More often than not when a business's mission is on the line, CIOs instead encounter the type of reaction Toyota Motor Sales USA VP and CIO Zack Hicks got from one fellow executive during the height of the company's vehicle recalls in 2010: Our hair's on fire; we don't have time for an IT project.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins