MOQ, the ASX-listed firm behind popular school communications tool SkoolBag says its app is secure following the discovery of user credentials in a major dump of emails and passwords earlier this month.
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off