Brian Flynn, CIO at Crawford & Company, an insurance claims outsourcer, knew that the company's processes needed updating when he saw in person how its catastrophe team operated during an emergency.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves