Brian Flynn, CIO at Crawford & Company, an insurance claims outsourcer, knew that the company's processes needed updating when he saw in person how its catastrophe team operated during an emergency.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks