Former Bankwest exec Matt Toohey is the new chief information officer at ME. Toohey replaces Craig Ralston, ME’s group executive of customer banking, who had been acting CIO since Mark Gay’s departure last November.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus