The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to open up unused spectrum in the television band to unlicensed wireless broadband devices, a move that will give U.S. residents access to "super Wi-Fi," the agency's chairman said.
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site