IT consulting firm CPT Global (ASX:CGO) swung back to an FY11 profit, but the board acknowledged that its growth is yet to meet targeted levels
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off