As 2017 swings into gear, Australian IT chiefs discuss their business and technology priorities for the year which include cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, augmented reality and customer experience projects.
- FDA issues worldwide 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks