You’ve identified an employee is stealing business critical information. What now? Who needs to know? Who can take action? Is this a CEO issue or an HR issue?
counterintelligence - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former leader of the Edward Snowden counterintelligence damage assessment team, Keith Lowry, says organisations need to stop looking merely at defensive shields when securing infrastructure and focus on who has access to critical data.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal