Victoria’s Environment Protection Authority (EPA) has an IT overhaul underway that is seeing the department create a new data exchange to analyse information from potentially thousands of IoT devices in the field.
council - News, Features, and Slideshows
TechnologyOne and Brisbane City Council have resolved their long-running public spat with a secretive settlement.
Australian software firm TechnologyOne has warned Brisbane City Council (BCC) that it is willing to launch a damages claim worth at least $50 million following more project delays.
Senior IT staff at local councils are starved of funds to replace legacy systems and are competing with business managers and councilors at the executive table who are themselves battling to meet ratepayers’ demands, according to research.
For Fraser Coast Regional Council, the threat of the D in DR is very real. Located in the Wide Bay–Burnett region of Queensland the council governs an area at significant risk of flooding.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing