A crowd of about 5,000 people, chanting "stop spying, stop lying" and "hey, ho, mass surveillance has got to go," marched through Washington, D.C., Saturday to protest the U.S. National Security Agency's mass surveillance programs unveiled in press reports this year.
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’
- Prediction #3: Ransomware Attacks to Morph into Two-Stage Extortion Campaigns
- Prediction #2: Adversaries to Generate Deepfakes to Bypass Facial Recognition
- Prediction #1: Broader Deepfakes Capabilities for Less-skilled Threat Actors