Looking to bolster query capabilities for its NoSQL database, Couchbase this week is trumpeting the arrival of its N1QL "next-generation" declarative query language, which brings SQL-like querying to Couchbase Server, the company's distributed, JSON document datastore.
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
- The cybersecurity legislation agenda: 5 areas to watch
- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking