Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has heaped praise on the Department of Human Services (DHS) following its Windows 10 implementation, the largest deployment in the Asia-Pacific region to date.
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election
- IoT, Virtual ISP: NBN Co details business satellite offerings
- Bureau of Meteorology continues security push