New South Wales Land Registry Services (NSW LRS) is working on a blockchain-based proof of concept for electronic property conveyancing, ahead of its commitment to fully digitise property transactions in the state by July next year.
corruption - News, Features, and Slideshows
Victoria's anti-corruption Commission, IBAC, has charged three people in relation to the Ultranet fiasco, a failed online teaching system for Victorian Government schools which cost taxpayers an estimated $240 million.
No fewer than five local tech players have been caught up in a corruption probe of the former City of Botany Bay Council CFO.
A new survey paints a gloomy picture for Australian organisations, which were found to experience cybercrime at double the global rate, with 65 per cent attacked in the last 24 months compared to 32 per cent globally.
Former TAFE ICT manager, Ronald Cordoba, abused his role to corruptly reap $1.76 million, according to the findings of NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) inquiry.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing