Queensland Premier Anna Bligh today released the terms of reference for the wide-ranging review planned of state government IT shared services agency, Corptech, as unionised nurses in the state intensify pressure on the Government over its disastrous health payroll systems upgrade. The State Government contracted PricewaterhouseCoopers partner Roger McComiskie to review CorpTech - the government's applications shared services provider - several weeks ago as it broadly abandoned its whole of government push into shared services in the wake of the Queensland Health debacle.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’