Why is the corporate governance of IT so important and what do organisations need to do to get it right? Tim Thurman, CIO at the Australian Securities Exchange, and Brian Parker, CIO at Cuscal reveal how they are approaching IT governance.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software