Why is the corporate governance of IT so important and what do organisations need to do to get it right? Tim Thurman, CIO at the Australian Securities Exchange, and Brian Parker, CIO at Cuscal reveal how they are approaching IT governance.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks