Some 42 percent of CIOs say they have the skills to be CEO. That's a lot of corner office envy, says Maryfran Johnson. Only a few have the business savvy to make it.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack