A U.S. government effort to encourage agreement among copyright holders and Web-based services on how to improve the notice-and-takedown process in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act began Thursday with some disagreement about what direction the discussions should take.
Copyright Alliance - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two U.S. lawmakers have released an alternative proposal to two controversial bills intended to crack down on online copyright infringement, and they're asking the Internet community to comment on and suggest changes to the draft bill.
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing