More than nine in ten Australians surveyed for Gemalto’s Data Security Confidence Index say organisations should be encrypting the data they hold, although fewer than one in 10 say they have a complete understanding of what encryption does.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC