The Bring Your Own Device movement was supposed to make employees more productive while saving companies money. But a funny thing is happening on the way to mobile nirvana: Companies aren't doing it, according to a new study by CompTIA.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders