The Bring Your Own Device movement was supposed to make employees more productive while saving companies money. But a funny thing is happening on the way to mobile nirvana: Companies aren't doing it, according to a new study by CompTIA.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT