During a professional golf tournament, fans know it's not possible to see every golfer, every swing and every putt in real time. For the 2015 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits in Kohler, Wis., this week the PGA beefed up the fan experience on PGA.com and within its mobile app, so fans can see more of the action, whether they're on the course or watching from home.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec