During a professional golf tournament, fans know it's not possible to see every golfer, every swing and every putt in real time. For the 2015 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits in Kohler, Wis., this week the PGA beefed up the fan experience on PGA.com and within its mobile app, so fans can see more of the action, whether they're on the course or watching from home.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers