IT managers have been warned to closely assess their vendor relationships as a wave of buy outs and acquisitions sweep the globe, leaving the market dominated by a few key players.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack