Chicago this month disclosed that it plans to use Microsoft's cloud services to deliver email and desktop applications to some 30,000 employees, part of a significant effort to improve the city's IT operations.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences