More than 2,000 secondary school students heard insights from around 50 experienced technology professionals at the BiG Day In event launch at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) earlier this month.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks