Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking
- IoT botnets target enterprise video conferencing systems
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update