Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely