Gymnasts competing in the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics could see their efforts judged and scored by AI and 3D sensing systems, following successful trials of the technology at the International Gymnastics Federation World Cup Series earlier this year.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild