In 2015, a Deloitte and Australian Computer Society report found that only 28 per cent of IT workers in Australia are women. Like most female senior IT execs, Google for Work’s country manager, Renee Gamble, wants that number to rise.
computer science - News, Features, and Slideshows
Corrs Chambers Westgarth’s IT chief leads a team building customised technology solutions that improve how the firm's clients do business.
The University of Melbourne has once again claimed the title of Australia’s best university for computer science and information systems, ranking 13th globally for the subject in the latest QS World University Rankings.
Three MIT grads this week are celebrating the 10th anniversary of their clever <a href="http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/">SCIgen</a> program, which randomly generates computer science papers realistic enough to get accepted by sketchy technical conferences and publishers, with a brand new tool designed to poke even more fun at such outfits.
Computer engineering majors are some of the highest paid workers in the country, according to new data analyzed by the Brookings Institution.
- Leadership switch for Microsoft’s global One Commercial Partner business
- Telstra pays $72.5M to tap into more mobile spectrum
- Aussie expat moves up the regional ranks at Hitachi Vantara
- Google Cloud makes another round of heavyweight A/NZ channel hires
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology
- Fairfax, News and Nine join forces to launch digital identity co-op
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better