Murdoch University Information Technology (IT) has hatched a $2.6 million networking and gaming facility that puts the university at the “forefront of IT”, according to vice chancellor Eeva Leinonen.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk