The Australian Computing Society (ACS) has welcomed Labor’s promise to introduce initiatives to strengthen Australia’s digital cohort and close the IT skills gap, but cautioned these actions “simply can’t wait until 2017”.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’