The Australian Computing Society (ACS) has welcomed Labor’s promise to introduce initiatives to strengthen Australia’s digital cohort and close the IT skills gap, but cautioned these actions “simply can’t wait until 2017”.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences