The end of the year is sometimes seen as an ideal time to find a new job. You pick up your year-end bonus, enjoy the holiday parties, and then plot your exit for something new.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC