US companies are moving away from the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend that kicked off in earnest five years ago and had workers using their personal smartphones and tablets for work duties, according to a new study.
- Scammers target consumers in the wake of WannaCry ransomware outbreak
- Kentucky workers comp carrier survives ransomware
- APT3 hackers linked to Chinese intelligence
- APAC’s transformation enthusiasm causing “scary things” to happen with IoT security
- Former NSA chief weighs in on cybersecurity, cyberespionage at ZertoCon